Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm WAAAAYYYY overdue to blog. . . so keep posted. . .

I'm going to be posting tons of pictures. . . But, in the meantime, here's what's happening at my house:


The kids are playing video games and Elijah has had his "girlfriend" Savannah over. . . Looks like Isaac (top bunk) is playing and everybody else is just watching.


Where do they learn these behaviors? "I learned it by watching you, okay?!?!" . . . One of Joel's favorite pastimes is to play World of Warcraft on his computer. He's sent me links to the "World of Warcraft Widow's forums" -- are there any other widows out there?

And me? Alas, no picture of my happenings today. . . I'm sitting on my bed, propped up by pillows, with "Something to Talk About" paused on the DVR. I can hear the kids sifting through legos in their room. . . And I thought I'd upload pictures and blog. You know, a typical Sunday.

No comments: