Wednesday, May 28, 2008

P.S. Blog gaps

Ahh well, my intention is to blog daily (another item on my "To do" list?) and right after I'd committed to that last week -- we were gone until 11 PM! Isn't that the way life goes? Then, "Oh, I'll wait to blog until I can add that picture I just took on the camera". . . . "The camera batteries are dead. . . Hmm. . . I'll blog once I get batteries". . . "Where the heck are those batteries I just bought?!?". . . "Ahh well, it's been a week, I've already gone past that whole daily blog intention". . . "Flippin! Sit down and blog -- Joel's snoring in the chair next to me, the kids are going to bed, and it's a blessedly quiet 8:30 PM. Praise God!" . . . Hence today's blog got finished :>)

[I can still hear the kids. . . not yet asleep. . . they HAD a 8:00 bedtime. . . Oh well!]

:>)

No comments: