Sunday, June 1, 2008

P.S. Here's some pictures from today's football project

I'll try to post some pictures of the project, too (later). Cool?

Here's some pictures of my dad (#35):




Here's some pictures of my grandpa (Ray Evans) -- he was a team captain (#56):

(Grandpa's behind the neck of the guitar on this funny picture)



GREAT tackle!
Playing in the Sun Bowl:


Here's my husband & father of my kids (back in high school when we were dating):

Here's my little brother, Tim (who played for Western Oregon University wearing Dad's number, 35) with Isaac back in 2000:


GO TEAM!!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Liz,
That was very cool to see those football pictures! I haven't seen your dad or Tim for years, but the pictures brought me back to childhood for a moment. I hope they are all doing well. Give them my best!
Love, Rebecca

P.S. Happy belated birthday!

Elizabeth said...

Miss you Rebecca but glad that I get to see your blog :>)