Sunday, January 4, 2009

Current Playlist

I tend to think that my current playlist reflects a little bit about the mood I've been in lately and what's going on in my life. . . Am I reflective? Do I need more energy? Do some of my favorites stay my favorites? Or has my taste changed?

For that reason, I like to periodically post my latest playlists (Top 25 off of my itunes). Here's today's:

i-tunes top 25 most played songs:
1.) Waiting for My Real Life to Begin by Colin Hay
2.) Eyes by Rogue Wave
3.) Breathe (2 a.m.) by Anna Nalick
4.) Girlfriend (Featuring Lil' Mama) by Avril Lavigne
5.) Because of you by Kelly Clarkson
6.) All We Are by Matt Nathanson
7.) Moments by Emerson Drive
8.) How to Save a Life by The Fray
9.) Tiki, Tiki Room (Hillary Duff) - Faith's new favorite
10.) One More Day by Diamond Rio
11.) Far Away by Nickelback
12.) So What by P!nk
13.) Boondocks by Little Big Town
14.) Someday by Nickelback
15.) Jesus Walks by Kanye West
16.) Walking in Memphis by Marc Cohn
17.) Creep by Radiohead
18.) In Too Deep by Sum 41
19.) Angel Main Theme (Sanctuary) by Darling Violetta
20.) Breakfast at Tiffany's by Deep Blue Something
21.) Save Me by Remy Zero
22.) Black Balloon by Goo Goo Dolls
23.) Me vs. the World by Halo Friendlies
24.) You Belong to Me by Jason Wade
25.) I Do by Jude

- as of 1/4/2009 (while I continue to wait for my computer to defrag)

My playlist this week reflects some of Faith's favorites too: We listen to my iphone (itunes) on the carpool drive back and forth to school. . . Lately she's wanted to hear Hilary Duff's "Tiki, Tiki Room" over and over again! When the song finishes, she says, "Can you play it again?" Hence, it's been bumped up the playlist. "Save me" and "Girlfriend" remain two of her favorites, and, truthfully, I much prefer this music over the Barbie Princesses Sing.

As for energy this Christmas season, a couple songs didn't make the list but are working their way up (after getting re-hooked on them playing "Guitar Hero World Tour" with the kids). Included are: "The Middle" by Jimmy Eats World, "The Joker" by Steve Miller Band, and "Story of My Life" by Social Distortion. . . Very cool!

Throw in there the late night's wrapping presents and my mellow music that's a bit reflective: Waiting for My Real Life to Begin, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Eyes, You Belong to Me, I Do, etc. and that's how we get the playlist.

Just thought that I'd share :>)

No comments: